Data Privacy Statement
We appreciate your visit on our website and your interest in our company.
This privacy statement explains what personal data Infinigate Finland Oy collects from you when using our services on our website and how we use your data. We respect your privacy and look to provide you with a transparent, clear understanding of the data we collect and use.
Contact information of the responsible
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or any requests relating to your personal information, please contact us at:
Infinigate Finland Oy
Rajatorpantie 41 C
01640 Vantaa, Suomi
Phone: +358 40 670 1400
Responsible person for data protection: Thomas Hagelid
Purposes for which your personal data are processed and legal basis for their processing
Personal data are individual details about personal or professional circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person, such as your name, your address, your telephone number, your date of birth, your payment data and your IP address. Below we provide information about the processing and legal base of your personal data when using this website:
- Processing of personal data for purposes of registration, participation and execution of trainings, events or webcasts: In order to participate in our trainings, events or webcasts and to be able to perform them, you must register for them. Therefore we process your personal data. These are your name and surname, business position, address, phone number and e-mail address. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data: Consent pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. If you register for a training, event or webcast that is not free of charge, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data: fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual action with you in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- Processing of personal data for the purpose of sending information:
In the follow-up of training courses, events, webcasts or events on site, we process your personal data for purposes of one-time sending of information by post or e-mail. These are name and surname, company name, address and e-mail address. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data: Justifiable interest of the person responsible pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Processing of personal data for purposes of registration as a Reseller:
By registering as a reseller, you provide us with personal data such as surname, company name, business position, address and e-mail address. Your data may therefore used for handling the collaboration and to contact you. Legal basis of the processing of your personal data: Fulfilment of a contract or execution of pre-contractual measures with you in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- Processing of personal data for marketing or advertising purposes:
By registering to our newsletter (promotional information e-mail), we receive your personal data, more precise your name and e-mail address. Your data may therefore be used to send you marketing or advertising information. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data: Consent pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
- Processing of personal data for the purposes of your application for employment:
In order to be able to apply for one or more of our vacancies, we kindly ask you to send us your application documents to the E-mail address, provided on our website. For the purpose of receiving and processing your application, we process your personal data depending on the scope of your personal data submitted. Legal basis of the processing of your personal data: decision or justification of an employment relationship. You are welcome to submit your application documents in an access-protected file. Please contact us and let us know the information we need to view your application.
- Processing of personal data for the purpose of investigation and prosecution of disruptions or abuses of our online services:
We investigate and track disruptions or abuses of our online offers or telecommunications services and equipment, for which we process your personal usage data. These are your IP address as well as the times of your visits to our website. Legal basis for the processing of your personal data: Justifiable interest of the person responsible pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The provision of your personal data in the context of the use of our website is not required by law and only required for a conclusion of the contract, if this was named above for the respective purposes of the processing of personal data. Automated decision making, including profiling, based on your personal information processed through our website, does not occur.
Categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data processed on our website will only be forwarded to other recipients if this is necessary for the respective purposes of the processing of these personal data, or if we have entrusted further recipients with the performance of individual tasks or services. The categories of personal data recipients processed through our website are:
- Internal bodies involved in the execution of the respective business processes (e.g. purchasing, accounting, IT)
- Vendors involved in the execution of the respective business processes (e.g. purchasing, accounting, accounting, IT)
- Service provider for hosting, maintenance and administration of our website or our databases, currently: Infinigate Holding GmbH, Richard-Reitzner-Allee 8, 85540 Haar / Munich.
- Affiliated companies of our group of companies
- External service providers for direct independent support of the respective business processes (e.g. courier or delivery service provider, tax consultant, auditor)
The transmission of your personal data to recipients named above is based on your consent in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. b European Data Protection Regulation, if it is necessary to fulfil a contract or carry out pre-contractual measures with you in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR due to the legitimate interest of the person responsible pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR, or in order to processing personal data pursuant to Article 28 (1) of the GDPR.
Duration of storage of personal data
Your personal data will only be stored for as long as their procession is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes. Usually, this is as long as necessary to fulfil a contract with you. Apart from this, user data (IP-Address) processed via our website will be stored for a maximum of 48 hours and then deleted. However, due to legal, statutory or contractual retention periods some information must be saved for a longer timeframe. For example personal data will be kept for 10 years, according to accounting law.
Information about your rights as an affected person
In general, and in relation to your personal information processed through our website, you may exercise the rights specified below.
- Right to access according to Article 15 of the GDPR:
You have the right to ask for information about your stored personal data and further information in relation to this personal data.
- Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR:
You have the right to demand the correction of your incorrect personal data without delay.
- Right to cancellation in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR:
You have the right to demand the immediate deletion of personal data concerning you, if it is within the legal restrictions.
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR:
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability under Article 20 of the European Data Protection Regulation:
You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
- Right of withdrawal in accordance with Article 7 (3) of the GDPR:
You have the right to withdrawal your consent of your personal data at any time in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. A European Data Protection Regulation. The legality of the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of your consent until your revocation is not affected.
- Right to object in accordance with Article 21 (1) of the GDPR:
In accordance with Article 6 para. 1 lit. e or f of the European Data Protection Regulation you have the right to object the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority under Article 77 of the GDPR
If, as an affected person, you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the European General Data Privacy Regulation, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of residence, place of work or location of the alleged default infringement. Responsible supervisory authority:
Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman
P.O. Box 315
Phone: +358 10 3666 700
Fax: +358 10 3666 735
The exercise of your rights to cancellation, restriction of processing, revocation or opposition may result in the limited or unenforceable use of our website or other services.
You may directly address your above-identified rights to the contact information provided under "Contact details of the responsible” in this privacy statement.
Secure transmission of personal data through SSL encryption
Matomo (formerly Piwik):
Should any further questions be left unanswered regarding this privacy statement in relation to any of your personal information being processed through our website, you may immediately submit your questions to the "Name and Contact Information of the Data Controller" in this privacy statement addressed contact data.
Last update: May 2018